9.17.2004

proofreading...

I'm back after a long unexplained absence. I stopped posting here not because life got in the way, though it did, but because I have a really hard time proof-reading my own stuff unless it's really exciting. I figure if I get bored proof-reading my own stuff so will you... whoever you are.

following up on that "waste of time" post
I made almost a year ago... it turns out that if you eliminate everyone you do not enjoy you end up with very few friends - none as a matter of fact. I'm just not used to this superficial "your hair looks nice today, have you lost some weight" comments that possiblity.. ultimatly lead to another superficial friendship notch in my belt. A notch that you have to visit and email regularly otherwise you get on their "shit list" and wish you'd never started this horrid spiral to begin with.

I don't have the patience. I just want to meet geniune people and instantly have a good time. Run into them in a few years and not have to pretend that the time apart didn't have any effect.

Is that too much to ask?


No comments: